We are all having such a fun and great event – Please stop the rumors. Here is the published statement about FabricPlate™ Reorders.
RUMORS are not true – We are turning all reorders in the 4 week window.
That said – reorders placed after Aug 2 – will be in the Sept 2 window for delivery.
Here is the standard note we are sending out regarding reorders:
Due to the wonderful “viral” response to the FabricPlates™ we (Zebra Patterns) have extended the wholesale price guarantee for the plates to Dec 31, 2014 for SHOP OWNERS ONLY. We are so grateful and amazed that the plates have enhanced the Row by Row experience. Right now we are aiming for 2-1/2 weeks on re-orders to shops but must stand by the up-to 4 weeks. We want to get them to shops ASAP. Due to the huge response and plethora of reorders we cannot promise anything other than we will do our best. We are hoping the date extension and price guarantee will ease the minds of shop owners that they will have plenty of time to fill back orders that have collected from customers. We recommend that shops put 6×9 standard mailing envelopes next to their check out area and have customers self address and even apply stamp if they have one in their purse on to the envelope. Postage for that is 49 cents.
Hope this helps! Here are the re-order instructions for SHOP OWNERS ONLY:
- Please return to zebrapatterns.com
- Click the license plate in upper right hand side of home page for the same order form used the first time.
- In the section to order plates, enter a quantity. Remember that “1” = a lot of 48 plates.
- In the vanity phrase section type in REORDER.
- Also please complete the shop name/city box as you did the first time and “Add to cart”.
- When checking out, look at the screen carefully to be sure that your web browser has not cached (saved) first order and added that quantity to your new order.
- NOTE: if you have ordered more than one phrase please put REORDER/ and the phrase you want reprinted.
Best regards. Gary & Debra Gabel.